Hello there! I know that it has been months since I have written here, but I have been a busy woman! Of course I launched the new site, Living the Balanced Life, back in November. That site has grown incredibly! I launched an ebook, Find Your Balance back in April, which did very well.
Now I am excited to announce that I have launched a new site. It is a resource center for women. To help them through the tough spots in their life, to provide tools and resources to live their lives the way they choose.
And, I am excited to announce that a new ebook will launch on Wednesday, August 17.
Purchase during our launch window of Wednesday, August 17, 7 am through Friday, August 19, midnight (EST) and receive FREE gifts and special offers!
Instant download ONLY $4.99
Combo package- Purchase The Successful Woman’s Guide to Working from Home, how to juggle business, kids, household and still have time for yourself AND Find Your Balance (a $14 value) for a special price of just $7.99. Two invaluable resources for the cost of 2 lattes!
Free gifts with ANY purchase from the site!
- Windows HotKey cheatsheet
- HTML Cheatsheet
- 30 day trial with Plan to Eat
- One year FREE of About One service
All who purchase, write about, or tweet about will be entered into a drawing for a prize package. I want to make sure you are taking care of yourself, so the package includes several things to help you do so!
Prize Package for a Successful Woman includes:
- a 30 minute life coaching session with myself
- a $25 iTunes gift card
- a $25 gift card to Olive Garden
- a $5 Starbucks card AND
- a free ebook of choosing from the site (up to $12 purchase price).
We will also have 2 secondary giveaways for $5 Starbucks cards!
To make sure you are entered in for the drawings, here is what you need to do:
- Leave a comment if you make ANY purchase, tweet, or share on facebook. Maximum of 3 tweets per day!
- A comment must be made on the blog to count as an entry!
- Additional entry for subscribing to our site (over on the right-hand side!) Again, be sure to leave a comment!
- Please NOTE- COMMENTS MUST BE MADE ON THIS POST over at The Resource Center!