It’s the little things that bring a smile to your lips and peace to your soul. If you can quiet the noise, you can see and appreciate these gifts that God brings our way.
- a butterfly flying through the air
- my little puppy mesmerized by that butterfly
- a text from my sweet husband
- a smile from my son, now a young man
- my grandbabies saying “I love you, Nana!”
- watching my entire family play in the street 🙂
- My son preparing to be a daddy at 19
- my daughters learning to be strong, but still gentle
When this song first came out, I didn’t really listen to the lyrics. After a while, it really began to move me, and my 17 year old daughter, who is a reader of my blog, suggested this song for a post. There is not an official music video, but the girl who put this together did a great job. Take a moment and listen to the lyrics.
What things do you tend to overlook? As you go through the rest of your day, make a conscious effort to really be present in the moment, and enjoy the the little things that make this life grand.
My goal is to help as many women as possible with these issues we all deal with! Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS so you don’t miss any posts! If you know of someone who would benefit from the info in this post and in my blog and you would like to share with them, please click on the appropriate link below!